beril.akcay

beril.akcay
LIFE IS A GLAM

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Nobody is perfect- don't ever forget this!!!

I bought this amazingly!!! cute flip flops today...


but

besides that I want to talk about a problem i have been having for a very long time...

There are tons of ladies and guys having the same or similiar issues...

its this infection i had on my toe nail- which led me to loose my toe nail- than it grew back...lost it again...started growing back again...
( its my 6 inch heels causing the problem)

now finally looking like to be OK again, but not 100% there yet
:((((
 this is how it really looks like...:(((((
I prefer not only to talk about things that are pretty and fun but also things that are common and would affect ones self-esteem. Things that people don't usually want to talk about

see Girls; looking good is not just about getting dolled up- its also about being able to deal with imperfections beacuse at the end of the day NOBODY is perfect. Tell yourself that everyday. 

We all have flaws...Big Small...we all do...

now; i have a very ugly toe nail- but instead of letting it get to me- i came up with a practical and functional solution:

I cover the toe nail with fake nails!!!

YAY- and than its done...

go out- have fun...show off your flip flops...than come back home- take the fakey out and throw it away...
easy... 


and in the meantime- take care of the real one...see a doc

this is the fake nail set that i buy...only use the big ones for the toes....
i couldn't find one that was for toe nails specifically but this one works just fine too!



here are the helpfull stuff i have collected from all around the world- that i apply to my toe nails every night...seems to be working but the process is very slow i am not going to lie...




No comments:

Post a Comment